$250.00 / year
This membership creates “members” who’s patronage actively supports the business which in turn actively supports its patrons creating a community. In addition, the business has an ethical responsibility to provide a greater good for the community as a whole, in addition to its members. This is done through responsible, local sourcing, environmental consciousness, local based philanthropy and creating a safe and inclusive environment in the brewery. This shared responsibility facilitates a greater connection between the business, its members and its community.
- Members receive access to members only area which will house special promotions, discounts and first access to all brewery news.
- Members will receive an invitation to the annual members event, in which they can bring one guest. Event will include beer, food, entertainment and a symposium on the plans, goals and events for the upcoming year.
- Members will have access to educational events throughout the year which focus on home brewing, craft cocktails, cooking, preserving and local sourcing.
- Members will have volunteer opportunities to assist the brewery at off-site beer events, as well as the ability to provide input on a Milk Money Brewing hosted event in town. (details still to come)
- Members will receive a t-shirt.
- Members will be recognized in the brewery with a public display.
- Members will get the use of a special members only mug while at the brewery.
- Members receive 10% of food on Tuesdays.
- Members receive 10 % off Merchandise.
- Members receive 1 free growler per month.
- Members receive an equal share of 1% of all money spent by the community of members that year.
- $10 from every membership is donated to LT Gardens, a special education program that grows produce used in the brewery.